cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What is really mean by the top 0.5% badge?

It shows in my badges a top 50% badge and a top 0.5% badge? They both have different colors in the badges and I really don't know what exactly is a top 0.5% badge?

So, What do you mean by the badge top 0.5%? 

And although it says that I have only earned 4 badges so far but still in my badges it shows six different badges.

So, could anyone explain me on this as well?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: What is really mean by the top 0.5% badge?

@akrit wrote:

So, if it is a mistake why do they show them?

Because public mobile has enough glitches and things to fix this is not considered an issue. Just ignore them, you are the only one who can see them.

This is what everyone else sees when they look at your profile.

badge.pngEDIT- @Someone_here Wow beat me by 16 seconds lol.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Mayor / Maire

If you are in the top 0.5% (or 50%) contributors for a given month, then you get a community rewards counting toward your next plan renewal, and those badges!

However the exact formula is unknown... You need to contribute to the community, which includes posting, getting likes, liking, replying, getting solution accepted, etc. 

More info over here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/Community-Reward/m-p/415#M5

Highlighted

No. Both 0.5% and 50% are different badges.

So, among what I am 0.5% of?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@akrit wrote:

It shows in my badges a top 50% badge and a top 0.5% badge? They both have different colors in the badges and I really don't know what exactly is a top 0.5% badge?

So, What do you mean by the badge top 0.5%? 

And although it says that I have only earned 4 badges so far but still in my badges it shows six different badges.

So, could anyone explain me on this as well?

@akritThese are referred to as ghost badges, only you can see them, they are a mistake. 

However, normally these "Top % badges" are given for helping in the community and are explained here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/Community-Reward/m-p/415#M5

Highlighted

By the way I mistakenly pressed the "Accept as solution" Button but I am still not sure about the 0.5% badge.

Highlighted

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Furthermore, you haven't earned any of those badges. If a date doesn't show underneath then you don't actually have them...

(EDIT: oops, sorry @RobertQc didn't meant to repeat, hadn't seen your answer...)

Why they show up: it's probably a bug in the programming Smiley Wink

Here are the badges you really have:

Capture d’écran 2018-12-14 à 19.06.25.png

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@akrit wrote:

Because public mobile has enough glitches and things to fix this is not considered an issue. Just ignore them, you are the only one who can see them.

This is what everyone else sees when they look at your profile.

badge.pngEDIT- @Someone_here Wow beat me by 16 seconds lol.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

As stated in another post you also posted in, if you earned the badge, there is a date under it.  I doubt you have earned either of these badges as you have only been part of the community for less than a month.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@akrit wrote:

By the way I mistakenly pressed the "Accept as solution" Button but I am still not sure about the 0.5% badge.

@akrit

Click the little 3 dots on the post then select "not the solution"

not soluton.png