cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What in the God's name are those Badges?

DinoFlint
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

They keep on popping up that I've something and something, but I don't know what they are :]

Can somebody please explain ...

14 REPLIES 14

rhbcc

You earn them like "achievement" (similar on ps4 or xbox or any other gaming console/platform)  for every forum reply you post. Each badge has a corresponding milestone that you need to achieve.

@totalUser wrote:

Our proud decorations

And I bet you print 'em out, and hang them on your Christmas tree..... right? 😉 

DinoFlint

LOL

you are an Oracle :]

@ShawnC13 buahaha

It gets better @DinoFlint 

I dare you to go to your profile and touch one

They are fun

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@DinoFlint wrote:

They keep on popping up that I've something and something, but I don't know what they are :]

Yeah if you have been around for awhile the badges really add up.  There are badges for 1 bravo received 3 bravos and so on the same with giving bravos, For starting threads you get them for 1,3 and 5 started I think.  Like I said if you are around for awhile the badges will fill a page or a suit!!  Need more BADGES?!?!?!Need more BADGES?!?!?!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

DinoFlint

Now, I get it Mayor :]

DinoFlint

Done that, so now I can relax  :]

YVR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Anonymous wrote:

@DinoFlint wrote:

They'll stop eventually after you've been here a while. Then it'll just be the monthly community badge.

Click on the username of an Oracle or Mayor and you'll see the set. Some have been obsoleted like the ideas category that used to exist.

@DinoFlint 

You will keep getting them for a little while more since you have got a few more milestones on brovos given.  Like @Anonymous  said they will slow down.  They will keep appearing till you get to the 25 bravos given, created 5 topics, and you have answered a few questions and your reply(s) has been marked as solutions ... 

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Our proud decorations

Like the ones on Steam @DinoFlint .

Anonymous
Not applicable

@DinoFlint wrote:

They'll stop eventually after you've been here a while. Then it'll just be the monthly community badge.

Click on the username of an Oracle or Mayor and you'll see the set. Some have been obsoleted like the ideas category that used to exist.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@DinoFlint , badges are handed out to members for various levels of accomplishments in the community forum.  I refer to them as e-trinkets.  A feather in the cap.

Need Help? Let's chat.