cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We're sorry, but you have been banned from using this site. Return to my original page

Ionut
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello!

Did someone experience this problem?

We're sorry, but you have been banned from using this site.

I can access the community from my phone using WI-FI but not LTE. 

When I'm connected to LTE it's said we're sorry, but you have been banned from using this site. 

As you can see I can still post things from my account.

5 REPLIES 5

@Nexzen wrote:

Just reset your ip address.

This was stated 3 hours ago.  I know you're relatively new to posting here, but please try to take a few minutes to read through to thread to make sure that an answer isn't being repeated.

Nexzen
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just reset your ip address.

Ionut
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hmm.

I didn't think that it's happening with the PM but it's okay. I found it weird. That when I'm using Opera which has VPN included I can access while Brave gave me this error. 

Good to know

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Ionut wrote:

Hello!

When I'm connected to LTE it's said we're sorry, but you have been banned from using this site. 

@Ionut It means that the IP that you were assigned when you connected via LTE has been blacklisted.

@Ionut wrote:

Hello!

This is likely the result of behavior by another Community member who has previously used the same IP address. To get around this, you would need to use a proxy to mask your true IP address or get a new IP address by disconnecting and reconnecting to the internet.

Need Help? Let's chat.