cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We’re listening

Moid_I
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Public Mobile is in BETA, which means we’re looking to continuously improve some aspects of our Community and website. To do so, the Public Mobile Community Team ( @Mat_F , @Jeremy_M, @Mansi_G, @Moid_I and @Caroline_B) is looking to our vibrant Community members to give us their feedback – good, bad or otherwise – of glitches you may come across. Our glitches may not be as cool as this

But we still want your feedback to keep the matrix ticking Smiley Happy

125 REPLIES 125

Martin
Legend
Legend
DK,

"... myself excluded ..."

Humility at its best! 🙂

DK
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
There seems to be some dismay when newbies first sign up and have issues and the only way to solve issues is via email. I know the forum relies on contributors( and we have good ones) myself excluded but is there a way to have like a live chat or text line to smooth over the rough spots.

Most of the issues tend to be with data or payment but in most cases text works simply because it usually works as soon as you pop in the sim so at least they have a lifeline.

Thanks

Martin
Legend
Legend

Excluding the clip from The Matrix, does anyone have any gripes, concerns, ideas to make PM glitch-free, whether the glitch occurred only once or multiple times?

Your constructive feedback is wanted!

David
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

What?  o_O

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Thanks Moid_l. The matrix was an awesome thing. Lets see more. Wished PM came out with the catphone, or the Master Phone, or the Fireplant phone from the Mario Bros and Zelda theme. Too bad that no Mount doom phone exists, that would be hilarious

Need Help? Let's chat.