cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch Pairing

RichardKCLing
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello All.  Samsung Store says Telus now have pairing for the same number etc.  Does anyone know if this will happen to PM soon?  Many thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

RichardKCLing

That is exactly what I meant. Thank you.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@RobertQc I don't think the Samsung watches use eSIM technology, i think they actually take a nano-SIM card.

However, I think what @RichardKCLing is asking about is where you can have two SIMs with the same phone number associated.  E.g. you get a second SIM which you put in your watch, then you can leave the phone at home when you go for a jog or whatever and still receive calls since both phones would ring at the same time.  If this is what you're asking about Richard, then no PM does not offer this nor do I think they are likely to do so any time soon unfortunately.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

RichardKCLing

Thannk you

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@RichardKCLing wrote:

Hello All.  Samsung Store says Telus now have pairing for the same number etc.  Does anyone know if this will happen to PM soon?  Many thanks.

@RichardKCLingIf this is the watch that requires E-Sim to pair, it is not available with public mobile.

It's been officially quoted by public mobile there is no talk to use this technology, and if it does become available they will let us know.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Phones-Hardware/E-SIM-support/m-p/189166#M14820

Need Help? Let's chat.