cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOW mobile deal

Shutdown
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Is the WOW mobile deal real the one with the free sim+free month+$10 credit for new user? I don't see any post here but I see it on redflagdeals.

5 REPLIES 5

Good1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Only one way to know...... go to WOW.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

It appears to me there are unadvertised promos.  I recall when the London drug deal that started when they first came on board was not advertised.  You just kind of run into it by chance.  I heard someone talking to the agent about it at the wow mobile and took the opportunity to ask and get more information.  

mynamejc
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Doesn't seem to be a fake to me, if they're advertsing it you can probably hold them accoutable for it. It's the same as the recent weekend madness deal.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Shutdown, The promo details do not seem far fetched at all.  Very similar to other recent promos.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Shutdown wrote:

Is the WOW mobile deal real the one with the free sim+free month for new user? I don't see any post here but I see it on redflagdeals.

The free month isn't for the first month.  You must sign up for a plan and you will receive a credit equal to the amount of the plan you chose for your second month.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.