cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHY ARE PEOPLE GETTING HELPED WHEN I'VE BEEN WAITING LONGER

Mannie
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
@Jeremy_M @Shazia_K @Mary_M @Saray_O @Caroline_D

I'VE SEEN PEOPLE GET HELP BEFORE ME AND I HAVE BEEN WAITING LONGER!!!

THIS IS THE WORST SUPPORT EXPERIENCE EVER

YOU STATED THAT THERE IS HUGE BACKLOG BUT THEN YOU HELP PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T BEEN WAITING AS LONG AS OTHERS FOR THE SAME ISSUE

ALL OF YOU MODERATORS HAVE BEEN PRIVATELY MESSAGED AND SUPPORT TICKET WAS CREATED.

I'VE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO RECEIVE CALLS SINCE 17th of NOVEMBER!!

8 REPLIES 8

ankurfaridkot
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Mannie

Facing similar issue, people trying to reach me are going to voicemail. Not able to call any one.

Without service since last 5 days now. And also i am  not porting number from old carrier which is why i am wondering why is it taking so long for Public Mobile to get me service. I had cancelled my old carrier and wasn't interested in keeping my old number. Had no idea i will be left without service on PM or i would have kept old service for a month atleast. Had already raised two tickets through email, sent messages to Mods, still no help.

Mannie
That is way too long and unfair...you've been waiting so long and helped...I would keep adding the mods to the thread...

obesechipmunk

Lucky you. I've been waiting since Nov. 13. I'm starting to wonder if I need to make a post in all caps in order to get noticed...

oilblue99

@jungrak9

Note that sending the same private message to multiple Mods only adds to the backlog. Each private message to a Mod is sent to all of them (so that we don't have to worry who is working at the time). Same message to multiple Mods, or tagging multiple Mods in the same community thread/topic, adds to the deluge of questions they are sorting through.

Highlighting this for future reference of anyone reading this thread (not to single you out or anything).

Hope your issue is solved soon!

P.S. If your Rogers SIM still works, use that (and the Rogers plan) until the port is sorted out. Then waiting won't be quite as stressful. Also note they might be able to adjust the start date of plan (see here).

surf99992001

Glimmer of hope Mannie....

I too got the 72 hours till port is successful message.   It got wrapped up in less then 24... 🙂

Sidenote: All caps, won't help you get assistance any faster...

Hope your active soon!

jungrak9

Totally agree!! I have sent 3 emails to Customer help and 3 private messages to 3 diffrent moderator, and 1 community post to get help but no one replied to my messages. I am having a port issue and have no phone service since last Sunday. This is the worst experience I've ever had!!!!!

I am considering go back to Rogers since my old account has not been canceled yet but not sure how easy I can cancel PM and get my money back. Probably will be another nightmare.

Mannie
Thank you shazia

Mannie
**bleep** IT I RECEIVED A MESSAGE FROM SHAZIA BEFORE I POSTED THIS!!!!! I have to wait 72 hours as there was some unexpected error during porting...

Need Help? Let's chat.