cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHOS GOT THE OUTAGE?

THEnewfie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just making this post to keep a running tally on where the network interruptions are occuring.. seeing how there's a few folks in the past few days having weirdddd issues of having no service despite having all things done right in the eyes of the community..

Basically just say where you are, then a mod can check up on the total affected areas easier. That's my goal here anyways 👌😎

15 REPLIES 15

100% in BC as well though Telus has always had "the Best Network" in B.C... or was that "the Fastest Network". Err, maybe it is "the Most Reliable Network"... I can't recall for sure now. It's "Good" though....

AE_Collector

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

All good in NL

Fair enough. There was nothing really wrong in starting the topic, at least others would maybe see that they weren't alone with no service. I just don't think that many people re-read what they posted to see if they have actually added any useful info.

AE_Collector

THEnewfie

@AE_Collector 

Figured we may have less of the questions about the service that none of us here can help with if those affected had a place to vent. As little help as these messages in here may or may not be, they're even less help when they're spread out in various posts.

Also..I'm a noob, so there's that 🤷😂

If anyone were trying to use this info to acurately determine who did and did not have service and in what areas of Ontario....Good Luck!

2, 3 & 4 word replies rarely acurately convey the unambiguous answer intended. "Me Too"  responses after some have said "Yes I have service" and others have said "No Service here" add nothing usable to the discussion as I see it. Yes, I will admit to being a bit of a detail person thus I try to leave as few unanswered questions as possible in my posts. None of it matters now, sounds as though service is working again. It just makes me question the usefulness of topics like this.

AE_Collector

john_

all is back!Smiley Wink

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Telus and Bell experiencing cell service disruption in parts of Ontario.
https://downdetector.ca/status/telus/

Issue is being looked at and there are reports of service returning for some clients.

shvibu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It's back up again

millbilly1964

Same here out in Peterborough

john_

Peterborough! Can't call or text! Any help?

shvibu

Bobcaygeon Too

john_

I have not network connection!

shvibu

Here too in dunsford

Jojoking

Also here in Barrie 😄