cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: FINE PRINT WARNING: $40 Koodo Offer is actually $55/month for 24 months!

@ShawnC13 Really? Even Oracle decided to jump ship? Smiley Surprised

Seems PM did really hurts everyone's feeling. 

Highlighted
Oracle

Re: FINE PRINT WARNING: $40 Koodo Offer is actually $55/month for 24 months!

@echfwrote:

@ShawnC13 Really? Even Oracle decided to jump ship? Smiley Surprised

Seems PM did really hurts everyone's feeling. 

Not saying I am leaving but I do have to weigh my options just like everyone else

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: WARNING! $40 Koodo Offer is actually $55/month for 24 months (Check the fine print)

All (current)  Koodo plans include unlimited worldwide texting. 

Re: WARNING! $40 Koodo Offer is actually $55/month for 24 months (Check the fine print)

This thead is silly...  the additional tab is if you buy a phone on a tab.

If you have aphone, there is no tab.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@RLBLwrote:

It's since been clarified that there is no tab requirement so I don't think it's "silly" because at the time this post was written there was no information available other than the Koodo site. Koodo's site DID say to get the $100 credit you needed to also activate a tab at the time. Hence the confusion. Smiley Happy

@koimr1wrote:

@RLBLwrote:

It's since been clarified that there is no tab requirement so I don't think it's "silly" because at the time this post was written there was no information available other than the Koodo site. Koodo's site DID say to get the $100 credit you needed to also activate a tab at the time. Hence the confusion. Smiley Happy

You know that is very fair, however if one is trolling the forums they will see all sorts of false information because people are unsure.

There definitely should be a FAQ. not happy how this is being handled

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Has anyone had luck moving to Koodo AND getting a large tab with this deal?

@RLBL, Yep agreed.

Yesterday was a very confusing day, most people got the text and then came here for answers and there was nothing official, hence a lot (A LOT!) of outrage from people.

Since using the forums has been touted as the way to deal with PM I would've expected, at the very least, a new thread in the "Announcements" section.

@Avengerwrote:

Has anyone had luck moving to Koodo AND getting a large tab with this deal?

Yes! Right in this thread, check this post:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/WARNING-40-Koodo-Offer-is-actually-55-mon...

Note that @canucks4life did have to request it though!

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@koimr1 I looked at his posts and bill, there is no indication of a large tab.  He is simply paying for the plan.  I am looking to confirm how I can get a tab large with this rate as it seems it defaults to Tab Small only?