cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: FINE PRINT WARNING: $40 Koodo Offer is actually $55/month for 24 months!

@ShawnC13 Really? Even Oracle decided to jump ship? Smiley Surprised

Seems PM did really hurts everyone's feeling. 

Highlighted
Oracle

Re: FINE PRINT WARNING: $40 Koodo Offer is actually $55/month for 24 months!

@echfwrote:

@ShawnC13 Really? Even Oracle decided to jump ship? Smiley Surprised

Seems PM did really hurts everyone's feeling. 

Not saying I am leaving but I do have to weigh my options just like everyone else

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click the "?" in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: WARNING! $40 Koodo Offer is actually $55/month for 24 months (Check the fine print)

All (current)  Koodo plans include unlimited worldwide texting. 

Highlighted

Re: WARNING! $40 Koodo Offer is actually $55/month for 24 months (Check the fine print)

This thead is silly...  the additional tab is if you buy a phone on a tab.

If you have aphone, there is no tab.

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@RLBLwrote:

It's since been clarified that there is no tab requirement so I don't think it's "silly" because at the time this post was written there was no information available other than the Koodo site. Koodo's site DID say to get the $100 credit you needed to also activate a tab at the time. Hence the confusion. 🙂

Highlighted

@koimr1wrote:

@RLBLwrote:

It's since been clarified that there is no tab requirement so I don't think it's "silly" because at the time this post was written there was no information available other than the Koodo site. Koodo's site DID say to get the $100 credit you needed to also activate a tab at the time. Hence the confusion. 🙂

You know that is very fair, however if one is trolling the forums they will see all sorts of false information because people are unsure.

There definitely should be a FAQ. not happy how this is being handled

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Has anyone had luck moving to Koodo AND getting a large tab with this deal?

Highlighted

@RLBL, Yep agreed.

Yesterday was a very confusing day, most people got the text and then came here for answers and there was nothing official, hence a lot (A LOT!) of outrage from people.

Since using the forums has been touted as the way to deal with PM I would've expected, at the very least, a new thread in the "Announcements" section.

Highlighted

@Avengerwrote:

Has anyone had luck moving to Koodo AND getting a large tab with this deal?

Yes! Right in this thread, check this post:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/WARNING-40-Koodo-Offer-is-actually-55-mon...

Note that @canucks4life did have to request it though!

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@koimr1 I looked at his posts and bill, there is no indication of a large tab.  He is simply paying for the plan.  I am looking to confirm how I can get a tab large with this rate as it seems it defaults to Tab Small only?