cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher number

marge
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just got a voucher and try to pay my phone plan with it but when I type the voucher number it's did not recognize it. Any help please? 

8 REPLIES 8

Dogbert
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It can take upto 48 hours for the voucher to become active.

If it doesn't become active after 48 hours; call the customer service number on the back of the voucher.  I've had gift card activations where it didn't become automatically valid and the customer service agent had to manually activate it (they can see the transaction, but something with certain gift cards).

I read from others that sometimes the 611 option (load using phone) works, when online fails.

Good Luck!

bridonca

@marge wrote:

Just got a voucher and try to pay my phone plan with it but when I type the voucher number it's did not recognize it. Any help please? 

I have had to dial *611 and enter the voucher that way.  The web interface did not work for me either.  Another issue Public Mobile needs to work on.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

And @marge you can try on incognito mode too. It can help!Smiley Wink

jennypark1007
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Here is a post where another community member had problems adding payment vouchers to their account.  In this case, the solution was a private message to a helpful moderator and possibly a longer-than-expected activation period for the voucher. here is another post from an another community member as well: using a payment voucher for payment.

Please keep us updated.  Hopefully you get your vouchers working soon!

MandyJ

I've read that certain vouchers aren't active until some hours have passed after you've bought them. I haven't tried a voucher yet myself, so I can only speculate based on what I've read.

I'm sure others will have some more helpful ideas for you soon. 🙂

Edit: Wow, people are fast on their responses!

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@marge wrote:

Sometimes you need to wait few hours up to 2 days before the voucher is activate. Do you know how long does it take where you bought it? Are you sure the 12 numbers are here? you can try with the 611 to enter it in your account too.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@marge 

Sometimes, the voucher does take some time to "activate".  Might want to wait a bit longer and re-try again.  

You could also try putting the voucher number by dialing 611 versus self service account.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@marge wrote:

@marge Payment voucher PINs are 12-digit numeric codes located on the receipt. The location of the PIN varies depending on where you purchase your voucher; however, you will typically find it on the top or the bottom of your receipt. To top up using a voucher, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘One Time Payment’. In the form on the next page, select ‘Payment Voucher’ as your payment method and enter your voucher code below, then click ‘Submit’.

Need Help? Let's chat.