cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail

Ed
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hi there,
Lost my phone and all set up again with a new one, two questions. How can i report it stolen so the imei# is tracked? Also, how do i check my voicemail?
Thanks in advance for the help.
9 REPLIES 9

Ed
Thanks for all the help. Everything is perfect.

Hi @Ed Based on your posts I am concerned that you created a new account for your new phone and SIM. If you did so, you should log back into your original account and suspend your service otherwise whoever has your phone can continue to use your service. Even worse, if you had autopay turned on the plan will renew and you will be paying for someone else to use your old phone! Smiley Sad

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Sign in using the same account as your lost motoG3 here:  https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager?pli=1

Hopefully, you had enabled the feature in your phone before you lost it.  You will find out quickly the location and option to erase/lock the device.  Again, its dependant on you having enabled these features beforehand in the phone settings.  

wilts
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If your service has a 3G or 4G and you agree let them track your phone then yes

Ed
The phone is a motorola G3. Will google services track the phone?

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @Ed!

Which phone was it?  I know that Android and Apple both have the feature you are asking about.  Also, my Sony xperia also had its own tracking service in case the phone was lost/stolen.  

Ed
Thanks for the voice mail info. I lost the phone and some one found it, i would like to know when they try to set it up on a new plan. Thats all

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

You can report it stolen from your self-serve but that doesn't let you track using imei. It just temporary deactivates service.

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

voice mail is call your phone number and enter in your password you set.

as to report stolen? Lost is not the same as stolen btw... 

When you say you have all set up - what do you mean - new sim card and a new number or old number from the lost phone?

Need Help? Let's chat.