cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail

Sgehmke11
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have a voicemail (the symbol is showing on my screen) but I can't access it.  It says my voicemail number (hold down 1 usually) says it isn't assigned.  It used to be.  Has anyone come across this problem? 

3 REPLIES 3

@Sgehmke11 wrote:

I have a voicemail (the symbol is showing on my screen) but I can't access it.  It says my voicemail number (hold down 1 usually) says it isn't assigned.  It used to be.  Has anyone come across this problem? 

I have seen this after doing a sim card swap. The first time that I loaded up my phone with my new sim card, the voicemail number was blank.  I know that I could have manually typed it in, but I restarted my phone instead, and after that, the network pushed the number to my sim card.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Sgehmke11 wrote:

@Sgehmke11  Where are you located? Try calling +16475804001 usually the VM gets setup automatically by the operator. Check your dialing app settings there should be a voicemail setting that you can set.

Edit: Too slow again.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sgehmke11 wrote:

Your dialer should have settings for call forwarding. Voicemail is basically call forwarding.

You could also try 1(your area code)5804001 as a call.

Edit: you could use a different phone and call your number, let it drop to voicemail, press star when you hear your greeting, enter your voicemail password - and you're in.

Need Help? Let's chat.