cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail... question

Csrf071990
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So i set up my voicemail... is there anyway to disable that stupid robot before my actual voicemail... i just want it to be my voice not "you have reached" then my voicemail...

5 REPLIES 5

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Csrf071990 if you've recorded and activated a personal greeting, there should be nothing played before your personal greeting.  Try again.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Csrf071990
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

no its not that its the robot before the actual message.... i wanna disable all ET on my mobile device

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Csrf071990, are you referring to when someone calls your number or when you check for voice messages?  If you put in a greeting, that plays immediately to your caller after something like 5 rings and no answer.  Nothing you can do about the menu system.  That is a bunch of fixed voice clips.  I suggest reviewing this knowledge base on voice mail to make sure everything is set up properly.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-To-Use-Your-Phone-and-Plan-Feature...

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I do not think this is possible with Public Mobile.  I think only the default voice is available.

Jarvar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Csrf071990

I would like to know this too. However, I think a lot of these voicemail services for different carriers are automated and cookie cutter designs. I don’t think you could even disable voicemail. Apparently you could disable voicemail completely with a carrier like Koodo, but that required you to call in and cost $10 per account. Once you made a plan change it would reset though.

Need Help? Let's chat.