cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail getting erased automatically!

neo911
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

For the past couple of weeks I have noticed that I cannot retain the voicemails. The week before this I had one voicemail stored in my inbox. It got deleted automatically in 2-3 days. Even yesterday another voicemail got deleted.

I never store more than 2-3 voicemails. As far as I recall I can store up to 7 voicemails for unlimited time period?

Am I wrong? or has public mobile changed voicemail rules?

Kindly clarify.

10 REPLIES 10

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
I just posted an idea on the Public Lab. I asked for voicemail instructions.

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
Wouldn't it be nice if there was something in writing that explained voicemail and how it all works. Like for instance, the number of voicemails, the length of time to save and how to re-save them. This could be done at the time your plan is activated or it could also be on PM's website under plans. This could save everybody a lot work. It seems like the community does a lot of testing and guessing when we shouldn't have to for things like this. Thanks.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@srlawren wrote:

@neo911 definitely not an unlimited time.   Well, sort of.   I believe it's 10 messages, for up to 10 days.  However, I believe you can re-save them to extend the 10 days.  

@neo911 confirmed--I sent myself a message 2 weeks ago and it's still in my voicemail.  I've called in and re-saved it a couple of times.  It looks like you can indeed extend as needed.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

srlawren

@neo911 unfortunately I know of no way to export them.  To re-save, dial into your voicemail before the 10 days are up, listen to saved messages, and press 9 to re-save.  I'm almost certain that resets the clock back to 10 more days.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Bubba
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Well the voice mail was cut back to very mini version of what it used to be. What we get is is a extremely budget voicemail now?

neo911

@srlawrenHow can I resave them? Or is it possible to export them to email?

Thanks.

srlawren

@neo911 definitely not an unlimited time.   Well, sort of.   I believe it's 10 messages, for up to 10 days.  However, I believe you can re-save them to extend the 10 days.  

Haven't heard anything like that.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

neo911

@Samianaumanyes will contact the moderator. But was wondering if any other user experienced this problem?

thanks

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
It's shouldn't be voice mail usually get reset after 30 days. If you having issues with voicemails I would ask mod member if they keep disappearing.
Send a private msg
Add
Email address
Phonenumber
Detailed explanation of issue
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.