cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent HELP, porting problem...

hung53
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I have old plan and i did a port number from FIDO to Public Mobile. My PM phone number is ; 450-543-3906 and my Fido is ; 514-568-7578. I called PM, they told me to ask here. She explained to me that the 450-543-3906 is on the old platform and the phone number that I ported (514one) is on the new platform... Which means i have 2 lines. What i need to do?? Because on my iphone, it Still shows the PM phone number and when i make call/text or receive call/text is Still on the PM phone number... But the thing is in my PM account, it said the new ported number..(514-543-3906). What to do?? Help... Urgent. I dont want my Fido phone number disapear forever....
7 REPLIES 7

Martin
Legend
Legend
You order that I desist is not only rude, but also not based on fact that it NEVER works.

As a matter of fact, a poster reported 2 or 3 hours ago
that PM had received his web form and had replied to it by email.

I suggest that you review previous posts before issuing commands.

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
^I have made nemerous post/reply that the web contact form doesn't work and has never worked so stop telling people to use that option.

@PM please fix the damh contact us form. How to expect new clients to get in touch with you guys.

First, you click contact us, then click email away, then click none of the above, and then the email application form pops up, and then fill in all relevant info

benwarez
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
I clicked on contact us then email away... nothing happens ! I'm using chrome..

Caroline_B
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @hung53,

As explained in another post of yours, you will need to fill out a web form, click on the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the page. That is the place to put personal information. 

Thank you

hung53
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Need help...

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

Considering that I do not have expertise in porting, I unfortunately cannot help you.

If you became a customer before January 27, you are entitled to customer assistance at *611. *611 is staffed by PM employees, whereas this forum has customers like me answering questions and concerns. The folks at *611 should not have sent you here; a rep should have resolved your problem when you called.

I suggest that you call *611 again, and politely but firmly insist on a solution during your phone call.

I sincerely wish you the best of success.
Need Help? Let's chat.