cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update credit card

deesucy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried to update my account and when it asked for my credit card information I was entering the expiration date and my card expires 2025 but the highest option on the select dates drop down box is 2024... how can we get the website updated so I can have a phone again 

8 REPLIES 8

deesucy

It was recharge.com

Yuric27
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@deesucy wrote:

I had to go to a separate top up site to get an activation code for the price of my monthly fee, then go back to public mobile, top up my account with the code they sent via email...then I finally had my phone back.

What site did you go to?

jsilvert

I am also experiencing this issue. Might as well add my name to the ticket if they're keeping track. I have contacted the moderator as well.

deesucy

I had to go to a separate top up site to get an activation code for the price of my monthly fee, then go back to public mobile, top up my account with the code they sent via email...then I finally had my phone back.

AfanMedia

I have been searching through my self-serve for the same information. I hope we get feedback on this soon enough.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@deesucy 

You are not alone.  Few other PM subscibers had send private messages to moderator about this issue.  My guess PM will update their server on the next maintenance update.

At the mean time, use another credit card(AmEx, MC and Visa) or debit Visa card.  

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@deesucy 

As mentioned above, you will likely need to contact moderator, but it can take 1-2 days for response.  Do you have another credit card to use?  If you need to pay immediately, you can also buy  payment vouchers from different stores.  

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@deesucy wrote:

I tried to update my account and when it asked for my credit card information I was entering the expiration date and my card expires 2025 but the highest option on the select dates drop down box is 2024... how can we get the website updated so I can have a phone again 

@deesucy  I suggest sending a message to the moderator team. Click this to send them a message.

Need Help? Let's chat.