Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlock number PUK

watsoncd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

8 REPLIES 8

1vk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you have unlocked phone and you probably have since you are with PM now you need PUK from provider whose sim card you have inserted in your phone.

@hairbag1 wrote:

@geopublic...In the interest of clarity...if I have a PM network sim card in my phone...does that mean it's now locked to PM/Telus  ? I seem to be confused with that term PUK...so does our pal Simon.

@hairbag1  PM does not lock phones but some phones are known to lock to the first provider. Older phones were also locked by providers that sold phones. That is why I asked if the OP purchased the device from Telus or Koodo because in that case if the device was locked then it would still work with a PM sim.

@geopublic...In the interest of clarity...if I have a PM network sim card in my phone...does that mean it's now locked to PM/Telus  ? I seem to be confused with that term PUK...so does our pal Simon.

Network unlock code = Phone is locked.

If your phone is a Samsung you might be able to get an unlock code from the Samsung website via a chat
To start a live chat session from Samsung's Contact Us page: http://www.samsung.com/ca/info/contactus.html?CID=AFL-hq-mul-0813-11000170.

Hope this helps!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@watsoncd, if you need a PUK code for the SIM card, you need to get that from the provider over there. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@watsoncd wrote:

I'm over in Europe bought a pay as you go sim card from Three, put it in cell and network lock came up .and I need a number to unlock it. Its PUK number. My email is watsoncd@gmail.com and my pin # is 1224. Please could you send me the number thanks. 

@watsoncd  That means that your phone is locked. What type of phone is it? Did you buy it from Telus or Koodo? 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@watsoncd 

Please edit your post to remove your personal info(email and PIN#) unless to want to receive spam emails. 

Please send a private message to moderator for the PUK code.

Moderator wait time is up to 2 days.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

.Click this to message moderator

Please be patient as it could take a day or two for them to respond...usually much less. Good luck.

Need Help? Let's chat.