cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Understanding autopay

jjodsouza
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I joined PM on March 24 and paid $15 plus tax and then I noticed my credit card and PM charged me 1.13 on April 24. Now I have signed up for autopay, so I get $2 off a month. To summarize for my next payment that is due is it $13 plus tax?

8 REPLIES 8

jjodsouza

Thanks

jjodsouza

Here is what happened on March 23, I paid $5.65 with tax for SIM and then March 25 $16.95 with tax for my pan. and April 24 was charged $1.13.

@jjodsouza wrote:au

And is that automatically deducted from my credit card? And this $1.13 was what I am trying to figure out that amount what would that be?

Thanks

I believe when you signed up you enabled autopay and that $2 credit would have been added to the other $2 autopay. Plus you must have used a referral code for the $10 credit.

15 - (2+2+10) + TAX = 1.13

@jjodsouza hi did you get a 10 dollar referal credit?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@jjodsouza wrote:

I joined PM on March 24 and paid $15 plus tax and then I noticed my credit card and PM charged me 1.13 on April 24. Now I have signed up for autopay, so I get $2 off a month. To summarize for my next payment that is due is it $13 plus tax?

Here is the full explanation of the charges for the April renewal.  You signed up for autopay during activation.  For that you get $2 to be applied to the next renewal.  You likely used a referral which provides for a one time $10 reward.  The use of autopay for the April renewal earns $2 reward.  The total rewards is $14.  Thus $1+tax in charges for April.  For May, each renewal going forward will be $13+tax.  After a year, $1 of loyalty rewards will earned further reducing renewal costs.  Enjoy the savings.

jjodsouza

And is that automatically deducted from my credit card? And this $1.13 was what I am trying to figure out that amount what would that be?

Thanks

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@jjodsouza wrote:

Yes, that is correct $13 + tax.

autopay.jpg

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Yes when you log into your account under awards the autopay $2 amount should be shown.  The $2 would be deducted from your plan costs.

Need Help? Let's chat.