cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to receive calls

elizabethpchow
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi @Shazia_K@Mary_M@Saray_O@Caroline_D

I ported my phone number a few days ago and I have not been able to receive any calls. I can call out, text, use data, but any incoming calls go straight to my old providers' Voicemail. Could you please help me look into this?

I read elsewhere that I needed to send you a message with my phone number and old account number and I have sent this to @Shazia_K and @Mary_M.  Just hoping to hear from you so that I can start receiving calls! It is affecting my work so I really hope this can be resolved soon.

Thank you in advance for all your help.

Cheers,

Liz

8 REPLIES 8

endlight
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Same situation here!

Sent an email 4 days ago but still haven't heard back. Carrying 2 phones and waiting patiently!

Ez_gomer
I ported and signed up Sunday night and today public mobile shows up on my phone as my network but can call or receive calls or text no internet idk what to do tried basic restart pop sim in n out nothing works when I dial out it says u have no long distance but I'm not calling g ling distance weird

Check out this post for some ideas:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Help-with-porting-Fido-number/m-p/106929

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

elizabethpchow

@echi29 yes i've tried restarting my phone a couple of times and still no incoming calls....I'm using all the other PM services (data, outgoing calls, text) but can't get any calls....

To others - I guess we're in the same boat! Hope it gets resolved soon....

norges25

I also got porting issues. I sent messages to the moderators 4 days ago but no one have answered. I'm paying for a service that I can't use. Really disappointed.

Leena_sachdev
Same. Waiting since thursday to get a reply from PM but have got no help what so ever.

Nanalogue

you are not alone.  ported my number last friday night and cannot receive texts nor calls. messaged and tagged mods but nothing is happening. 

echi29

Hey, have you tried restarting your phone? That worked for all of my friends and me.

Also, do you see "Public Mobile" as your network on your phone?

Need Help? Let's chat.