cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to receive calls and Freedom Mobile promo

dpurkays
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hello,
I am unable to receive calls since switching. I can call others, send texts, receive texts and use data normally but cannot receive calls.

Also, when I look into my plan, it says my data for 90days is 6gb (meaning 2gb per month) instead of 4gb for each month. However, the promo is 4gb per month for 120$ if ported from Freedom Mobile.
15 REPLIES 15

sammymather

Hi,  I am unable to receive texts and calls 

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Thank you for the update @Khaja.

welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Khaja
Hi Mary, my issue has been resolved now, looks like the port didn't go through first time around. Everything working now.

Thanks.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Brbr

Did you just port your number?  It can take up to a few hours to complete a port.  During this time, you can make but not receive calls.  If it's been more than a few hours, then you'll need a moderators's help.  You should send a private message to any moderator listed here:
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...
Include your PM SIM card number, e-mail address, the phone number you're porting, your account number with your previous carrier, and the authorized name exactly as it appears on that account.

Brbr

I have the same problem. I can call, but cannot recive any incoming calls. It says that my number does not exist. 

What shoud I do with it?

thanks

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good afternoon @Khaja and @C2lo,

thank you for reaching out to us !

If not already done, please provide me with your SIM card numbers and I will look into it for you 🙂

Let's keep the conversation going,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

C2lo
I can't receive call either....I can calls..text and internet...But no incoming call

Khaja

Hi Mary_M

I cannot access my self-serve account and have no call/text/data at the moment.

I ported my number over last night.  I've sent you a message with details.

Thanks

dpurkays
@Mary_M!
I just sent a message!

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @dpurkays,

thank you for reaching out to us !

We have received your private message but there was no information included. Can you please provide us with your SIM card number?

I look forward to your reply,

Mary

SD08
Due to the heavy volume of help requests from the promo, it looks like it could be a day for response time.

dpurkays
Do you know how long they take to answer?

@dpurkays, sounds like you have a stuck port.  You will need to private message a mod with your email and phone number.  You can find out how to do that here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

dpurkays
I did this last Friday. It's been 4 days.

SD08

Since you ported a number, the process can take up to a few hours to complete.  During this time, you'll be able to make calls, but you won't be able to receive them until it's done.

The remaining 6 GB from the promo will be applied to your account within 72 hours of your activation.  See the details of the promo here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Competitive-Response-Limited-Time-Offer...

Need Help? Let's chat.