cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to pay with credit card

prenzvt
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm having trouble making a payment and I haven no service for 2 days. I have tried both my debit card and credit card and it's not going through. Very frustrating!

8 REPLIES 8

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I also recommend getting a voucher from recharge.com to get the service up and running for now and then resolving the credit card problem afterwards.  A friend had issues activating last night.  It was incognito mode to the rescue.  I suppose it is not a cure all but works often.  

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@prenzvt wrote:

@will13am wrote:

@prenzvt , please try again using incognito mode.  Also when entering the address, leave the unit number field blank even if you live in a high rise.  Do not include space in the postal code.  Hopefully this will work.  If not, I suggest reaching out to the moderator team for assistance.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

I have already messaged the moderator team and various mods and have not gotten a reply since 2 days ago. I run a small business and having no service when I'm out is very frustrating.

Buy a topup voucher from retail stores or recharge.com to get your service restored and deal with the credit card issue later with moderator.

PM does not have call center.  Moderator wait time is 48 hours or more depending on their work load and holiday.  Therefore, PM service is not for you if you are running a business or your job depending on a working phone.

prenzvt

I only need to pay $96, which is the amount owed.

popping

@prenzvt wrote:

@popping wrote:

@prenzvt 

You can purchase a topup voucher at recharge.com and get your phone working quickly and deal with the credit card issue later.

I'll be paying $50 more than I have to if I go that route.

recharge.com charge service fee.  But they don't charge tax unless your PM number is an AB number, 

For an example, $40.01 topup costs you $45.19 = 13% fee = ON HST

Why are you saying you are paying $50 more?

prenzvt

@will13am wrote:

@prenzvt , please try again using incognito mode.  Also when entering the address, leave the unit number field blank even if you live in a high rise.  Do not include space in the postal code.  Hopefully this will work.  If not, I suggest reaching out to the moderator team for assistance.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

I have tried incognito, different browsers, different computers and differerent cards. I get the same

"Unable to Process Transaction 
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged."

I have already messaged the moderator team and various mods and have not gotten a reply since 2 days ago. I run a small business and having no service when I'm out is very frustrating.

prenzvt

@popping wrote:

@prenzvt 

You can purchase a topup voucher at recharge.com and get your phone working quickly and deal with the credit card issue later.

I'll be paying $50 more than I have to if I go that route.

popping

@prenzvt 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Need Help? Let's chat.