cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to make or receive calls/text

Kaylakay
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I renewed my plan two days ago, and when i try to make a call it says i dont have a long distance plan... i am making regular locals calls. Text messages are not working either. I have also messaged the mods privately with no response. What can i do? 

3 REPLIES 3

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Usually they respond in less than 48 hours.

If you send more messages it puts all of your messages to the end of the line. 

If you didn't send multiple messages please check your sent box to ensure they were sent because 4 days is quite long. 

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

• Please contact the Community Moderator Team to get help with your account.
  • They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue (More details).

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue.

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top-up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9 am to 9 pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9 am to 7:30 pm [Toronto Time]
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on how many messages in the queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages. In fact, each message you send will put you all the way to the back of the line.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator

Kaylakay
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How long do they usually takr this is like 4days now? Ive done all the things u said. NoThing works

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Wait for a moderator to respond don't send multiple messages.

Have you tried restarting your phone?

Does your sim work in a different phone?

Have you tried putting a 1 in front of the number?

Need Help? Let's chat.