cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to make calls Or receive no customer service

ricksanchez
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have not been able to make or take calls since 2 weeks ago and the mod team have not answer my question since Friday.

it says sorry your plan does not have long distance add on and the call cannot be completed. My phone is local and my phone supports Canada wide calling 

13 REPLIES 13

ricksanchez

I'm in contact with mods right now, hopefully they can figure this mess out and compensate for the missing week

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mimmo wrote:

Yes wasvtyping from phone. Fixed the time 😉 

Ohhhh. Finally I can say something 🙂 So that's why your posts are so hard to read. I get it now. 🙂

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Yes wasvtyping from phone. Fixed the time 😉

@will13am wrote:

@mimmo wrote:

@ricksanchez  what plan do you have?  the $10 50 mimiute one? or an unlimited one?

what does your self serve status page say?  active or suspended or expired?  

mods are repying in 48072 hours at the moment.

Wow, this is a long response time, 2003 days!  Lithium really messes up auto correct.  Do you happen to be using Gboard? 

@mimmo wrote:

@ricksanchez  what plan do you have?  the $10 50 mimiute one? or an unlimited one?

mods are repying in 48072 hours at the moment.

Wow, this is a long response time, 2003 days!  Lithium really messes up auto correct.  Do you happen to be using Gboard? 

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I would recommend that you show us a screenshot of your overview page, which should indicate how many minutes and texts have been used and how many are still available.  Just black out any personal info (account number, phone number) before posting it.

ricksanchez

Yeah but it’s disappointing that they take 4 days to reply 

ricksanchez

It’s not an add on and my cycle just reset on the 9th since 14 I haven’t been able to call

this is my 30 days usage

if anything is have used 19 minutes in the past  month 

69942B97-904B-4785-B849-BD8EA25DCB88.jpeg

KMG

@ricksanchez wrote:

No, I haven’t used any minutes this month. Why would it say this is a long distance call?

Note that incoming calls and voicemails also count as minutes used.

mimmo

the addon says 50 minites available of 50 minutes?  can you upload a screenshot of yout addons section?

the message you refer to typically refers to minutes being used up or not having a valid calling option.  you coulld buy the 200 minute canada/usa callig addon.

if you do have minutes left, then you need moderator interventon which you already lmessaged.  

ricksanchez

No, I haven’t used any minutes this month. Why would it say this is a long distance call?

KMG

Most likely, you ran out of minutes.

Log in to selfserve.  On the main page, you should see a count of your minutes and texts.  If you do not see a count of the minutes, it means you have run out.

ricksanchez

50 minutes plan and it says active.

so disappointing that that’s the case 

mimmo

mods are repying in 48 to 72 hours at the moment.

Need Help? Let's chat.