cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to contact Public Mobile on-line. Need to cancel my monthly payments, as my phone is broken,

Krol50
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
  • My phone is broken. I will buy a new phone, but need to cancel my automatic monthly withdrawals, as I will be leaving the country for 4 months, and not using my Public Mobile account. I was assured when I joined that I could do that, but how? I can not access my account on-line. I have visited the store where I signed on, but they couldn’t help me. How do I cancel my plan?
1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Krol50 wrote:
  • My phone is broken. I will buy a new phone, but need to cancel my automatic monthly withdrawals, as I will be leaving the country for 4 months, and not using my Public Mobile account. I was assured when I joined that I could do that, but how? I can not access my account on-line. I have visited the store where I signed on, but they couldn’t help me. How do I cancel my plan?

@Krol50

Did you try the Forgot your password? link?

If you can get in then you can remove autopay and your credit card.

You can also use 611 to remove autopay. You'll need your PIN though.

If you wish to keep your number then you can let the account go into suspension at the end of your term (or do the lost/stolen function). Then in 85 days after your term ends renew for the month (maybe switch to the $10 plan first if you have a regular plan...if you have a promo plan or a grandfathered plan that is no longer available then don't switch). Then let it expire and you get another 90 days by which time you'll be back.

If you can't reset your password then you would need to contact the mods.

If you don't wish to keep your number then just let it expire and it'll disappear completely 90 days after expiration.

Need Help? Let's chat.