cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to change credit card during sign up, I restarted activiation, says my PM sim is invalid

KevinY111
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm a Koodo customer trying to port over. So when I'm trying to click on activate on step 5, I get the red error message "Unable to Process Transaction. Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this transaction could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged." . So I figured I could just input another credit card.

I click on the  link: "To complete your Public Mobile activation, please restart your activation by visiting activate.publicmobile.ca and select a different credit/VISA debit card or payment method." When I re-entered everything, it now says my Public Mobile SIM # is invalid.

Can someone please help? I really want the promo plan and I don't want to miss out.

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

KevinY111

I got help on the PM Twitter. Took 10mins to get everything fixed.

KevinY111

So 7am today my Koodo emailed me that I've canceled my service with them. I popped in my PM card, and my phone still says no service. But I have yet to be in contact with a MOD.

@Shazia_KCan you help me?

KevinY111

@Mary_M please help when you can. I sent a PM to you Saturday. 

Or any MOD can help, would be great too. Thanks.

KevinY111

Thanks for the reply. I hope I won't miss the promo.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Your account was partially activated so the SIM has been used. Follow the link to contact moderators.

Expect a delay of several days. Keep using your Koodo SIM until the account activates, then log into your account and request the port under Chnage Phone Number.

Lot's of patience currently required.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.