cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US roaming issues

Setaan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I had gotten a add-on for US roaming and it did not work I was wondering what had happened and I’d like a refund for it all! I kept trying to see what had happened but it charged me more then once and did not work 

5 REPLIES 5

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Setaan wrote:

Hi, I had gotten a add-on for US roaming and it did not work I was wondering what had happened and I’d like a refund for it all! I kept trying to see what had happened but it charged me more then once and did not work 

@Setaan  For refunds or credits you need to contact the moderator team. 

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

ooakosiryan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Setaan wrote:

This might be way too basic but I want to ask just to rule this out. After adding funds to your account, did you follow up with purchasing the add-on? Adding add-ons is a 2-phase process: first, you add money to your account (which would charge your credit card). Then, you purchase the add-on using available funds. See @srlawren 's 'how-to' here.

If your card was charged and you see the money in your 'Available Funds,' you haven't actually bought the add-on, which would explain why it didn't work and why your card was charged.

There's a good chance this didn't happen, but I wanted to ask just in case. Hope you get this sorted!

EDIT: Oops, took too long to post this. Same as what @ShawnC13 said!

Setaan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes I have made sure that roaming was on and everything and it still did not work 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Setaan wrote:

Purchasing addons is a two step process.  If it charged your credit card a second time it should have taken the money out of Available Funds.  When you log in do you see an amount in Available Funds?  Are you able to post a screen shot of your payment history with any private info removed?  As well as a first step you are sure that you have roaming and data roaming turned on in your phone settings.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Setaan Have you turned on the roaming button? PM is normally using AT&T or T-Mobile. See if you can manually select the network. 

Need Help? Let's chat.