cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming is not working

osama49
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I purchased US roaming, crossed the border and don't have phone service for the 2nd day in a row, I have a note 3 phone, reached out to moderator team, they fixed my wife's phone but fine is still not working, still waiting for the moderator to reply back to my private message
4 REPLIES 4

@osama49, do you have an amount showing in "Available Funds"  If there is money there "re-purchase" the addon and it will take the money from there

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

osama49
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
No, I don't see it under my data and add on section,
Yes, I selected AT and T and later T mobile and both didn't work, my phone is unlocked

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@osama49, in addition to the above suggestions make sure your roaming and data roaming are turned on.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

did you follow the two step process for purchasing an add on/ do you see the add on in the "my plan and add ons" section of self-serve

If you have seen the add on in your self-serve, have you tried manually selecting the network? Also is your phone unlocked?

Need Help? Let's chat.