cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming Bug

koimos
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

My US Roaming Text add-on expired today and I stopped receiving text messages. I can still send them, but I don't receive any back. I heard it could be a bug related to the add-on expiring. How can this be resolved? It's urgent.

Thanks,

koimos

5 REPLIES 5

koimos
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the rapid and informative response! I've messaged the mod team. Hoping to hear from them soon.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Alex888 wrote:

You should have the option to purchase a different US add-on than the one you had.

If you ask the moderators to renew your US addon make sure there are enough funds in the account to cover the cost before your message them.

@Alex888  this has nothing to do with the problem @koimos is having.  There's a known issue when the 10 days of US Roaming Texting ends.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

You should have the option to purchase a different US add-on than the one you had.

If you ask the moderators to renew your US addon make sure there are enough funds in the account to cover the cost before your message them.

JoeFrankRoy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@koimos wrote:

Hello,

My US Roaming Text add-on expired today and I stopped receiving text messages. I can still send them, but I don't receive any back. I heard it could be a bug related to the add-on expiring. How can this be resolved? It's urgent.

Thanks,

koimos

you have to wait, or send a message to the moderator team

Anonymous
Not applicable

@koimos- only way to resolve is either to wait (up to 24 hours), or to message moderators and ask them to do it for you.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.