cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

**URGENT**Porting Failed help!!

1DarkChaos
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey guys

I  received an text saying activation has been successful.  I can only make outgoing call, but I cannot receive calls or get data.  Also, if I call someone, it doesn't show my number as well.  I need help really bad as I have a very important call coming in tommorow.  Please help!!

6 REPLIES 6

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @1DarkChaos

Please send one of us a private message if you haven't done so already.

If a message has been sent, we'll look into it and get back to you shortly 🙂

Thank you for your patience,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

hopetindall
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@1DarkChaos wrote:

thank you so much for the prompt reply.  I already got the message saying your transfer request has been completed successfully.  I ported two numbers, one worked perfectly fine and I received this message.

Can you tell me who the other two moderators are aside from Mary?  Thank you!

Also - try restarting your phone for good measure.

pop78
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

There's a Featured Topic listing the mods, found here.

They are Shazia_K, Mary_M, Saray_O and Caroline_D

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

the other 2 are shazia and saray

cheers

1DarkChaos
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thank you so much for the prompt reply.  I already got the message saying your transfer request has been completed successfully.  I ported two numbers, one worked perfectly fine and I received this message.

Can you tell me who the other two moderators are aside from Mary?  Thank you!

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hi...

this is normal until the porting has 100% completed ( my first line only took 5 minutes, my 2nd line took 2 hours..some people reported it taking 4-5 hours )..... at the moment your port is only partial done thus you use PM to make calls or send texts, but receiving goes straight into your voicemail from your recent provider..

once port is completed you willreceive a text message saying, that the prot was successfully completed...just give it until tomorrow morning, it should be fine by then...

if not you would have to contact one of the 3 moderators and send them a private message.....

cheers and welcome...

Need Help? Let's chat.