cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U.S. Roaming quit a day early.

Maiden
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Very frustrating on how to get help with this. My U.S. roaming talk/text & data plan stopped working after 9 days not 10 SO I logged in to add another 10 days talk/text Roaming this morning and it is still not working.

Who or where can help me with this problem?

6 REPLIES 6

Maiden

I submitted a ticket thank you.

Maiden

I purchased the add-on during the day, not first thing in the morning so as stated, it quit early.

Maiden

Thanks, even still my plan shouldn't have run out until late this afternoon. I already purchased another 10 days this morning as I mentioned and it stil hasn't kicked in 8 hours later.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Maiden wrote:

Very frustrating on how to get help with this. My U.S. roaming talk/text & data plan stopped working after 9 days not 10 SO I logged in to add another 10 days talk/text Roaming this morning and it is still not working.

When did you activate the add-on?  It is  10 Calendar days not 24 hour days.  So if you  activated at 11PM ET you lose a whole day with only 1 hour of service.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Maiden wrote:

The count down on the US roaming begins the minute you purchased the add-on, so it's always best to buy it just before your leave for your trip.  Unfortunately, there seems to be a wait of 24 hours to repurchase the same roaming add-on after the first one expires. 

Normally it would be a good idea to contact moderators to get it done quickly, but today PM moderators are probably going to take a lot longer to respond back, so you can opt to purchase one of the other roaming add-ons, which might be a quicker option for now.

Moderators can be reached via SIMon here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Type in 'rep', select 'contact us', then 'submit ticket' and follow the prompts to complete the ticket.

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I would say the only resolution is to open a ticket with the moderator team. I've been without service all day and getting the runaround still with slow response times, so good luck... 

Need Help? Let's chat.