Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to get my number reactivated

Anthonylazos
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please help , trying to get my number

Reactivated  

(Phone number removed by computergeek541 - privacy reasons)

5 REPLIES 5

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

@Anthonylazos 

You need to send the moderators a private message,In your message please include:account email address,phone number,account number or PIN number and Detailed explanation.

This is not the correct procedure for contacting moderators. Account verification is now done separately.

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Anthonylazos 

You need to send the moderators a private message,In your message please include:account email address,phone number,account number or PIN number and Detailed explanation.

@Anthonylazos wrote:

Reactivated  

@Anthonylazos, please don't post your phone number in plain view.  Anyone with internet can see it.  Also, I have moved your post to it's own topic so that more people can follow your situation.

Can you provide some more details?  Was there a late payment?  Did the service just stop working for no apparent reason? 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Anthonylazos wrote:

Reactivated  

(Phone number removed by computergeek541 - privacy reasons)

We need a bit more info.  Has your plan been suspended or are you trying to bring it over from another Carrier.  If it hasn't been active has it been over 90 days?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

If it 's more than 90 days your number would be impossible to be activate...but you can write to the moderator here and ask them... @Anthonylazos 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Waiting time few hours to 2 days..

Need Help? Let's chat.