cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to contact mods but out of messages?

Craterm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Im in the middle of talking with the Mods and giving them the info they need to help me with my problem but I was told by the site I have no private messages left I can send making this a little impossible, if there's some way to fix this that would be great, thanks

6 REPLIES 6

jpar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

There really needs to be a better support ticket system than sending private messages on a forum.

Craterm

Hmm, it was several hours since my last message as I just tried sending this message after waking up but as another person said, incognito worked for me at least

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Craterm wrote:

Im in the middle of talking with the Mods and giving them the info they need to help me with my problem but I was told by the site I have no private messages left I can send making this a little impossible, if there's some way to fix this that would be great, thanks

It is a strange glitch.  All I have had to do is wait a couple minutes and it would let me send again.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Craterm

Thanks, incognito worked.

specialK

Trying clearing browser cache/cookies or try a different browser. If that doesn't work try again later.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Log out of the community account then log in. Trying incognito mode after logging out helps aswelll

Need Help? Let's chat.