cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Trying to contact mods but out of messages?

Im in the middle of talking with the Mods and giving them the info they need to help me with my problem but I was told by the site I have no private messages left I can send making this a little impossible, if there's some way to fix this that would be great, thanks

Oracle

Re: Trying to contact mods but out of messages?

Log out of the community account then log in. Trying incognito mode after logging out helps aswelll

Trying clearing browser cache/cookies or try a different browser. If that doesn't work try again later.

Thanks, incognito worked.

Oracle

@Craterm wrote:

Im in the middle of talking with the Mods and giving them the info they need to help me with my problem but I was told by the site I have no private messages left I can send making this a little impossible, if there's some way to fix this that would be great, thanks

It is a strange glitch.  All I have had to do is wait a couple minutes and it would let me send again.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *

Hmm, it was several hours since my last message as I just tried sending this message after waking up but as another person said, incognito worked for me at least

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

There really needs to be a better support ticket system than sending private messages on a forum.