cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to Transfer old Freedom Mobile number over to Public, why isn't it working?

leekandpotato13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Help!!

I just tranfered from Freedom to Public yesterday and I can't recieve any texts or phone calls! I'm using my husbands phone to call myself and it just goes directly to voicemail. How long will it take to move over or am I pooched?

I've read on other parts of the community that it mught be a porting issue but no one seems to be able to answer my questions. 

Thanks for any help!

M

4 REPLIES 4

@leekandpotato13 wrote:

Thanks for all the Replies!

The Moderator - Annie - was an awesome help and got me back online in a matter of minutes!

Thanks so much to everyone!

M

Glad to hear that everything it up and running quickly.  Welcome to the service. 

leekandpotato13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for all the Replies!

The Moderator - Annie - was an awesome help and got me back online in a matter of minutes!

Thanks so much to everyone!

M

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I have extensive experience with porting from Freedom Mobile to Public Mobile.  If there are no glitches, the ports take less than 1 hour to complete.  The best way to check whether a port is complete is by continuing to use the old service.  If the Freedom service is still operational after an hour, then there is a porting issue and the moderator team is needed to resubmit the port. 

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @leekandpotato13

Welcome to Public Mobile. Unfortunately, it may appear that your porting process did not complete properly and you will need the assistance of the Moderators.

Click on the below link to send a message to the Moderators, be sure to include a detailed explanation of your issue and your account details (account name, phone number, account number and pin).

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.