cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Transfer of funds

I'm wondering if it would be possible to take the funds that I currently have in my PM account and transfer them over to another account.  Does anyone in the community know if this could happen.  I did send a private message early this morning but haven't received a response from the mod.  None of the mods are showing as having been active since Friday/Saturday.  I know this would probably be something a mod would have to do but don't want to waste time if it can't be done to begin with.

Thanks in advance for the help,

Nancy

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Oracle

Re: Transfer of funds

Not permitted; see solution in this thread: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/My-other-account-with-Public-M...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. Je ne suis pas un moderateur.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I've never tried this before... I'm not sure, but I've never heard this allowed on any other prepaid plan I've tried.

I would ask just a mod to make sure.
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

I belieeve i've read thsi somewhere, and it's not normally possible to transfer funds.

Perhaps the mods can allow a 1 time acception but again you would need to check with them.

@Shazia_K

Highlighted
Oracle

I don't think you can transfer funds to another account. 

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Highlighted
Oracle

Not permitted; see solution in this thread: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/My-other-account-with-Public-M...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. Je ne suis pas un moderateur.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for the link.  Per that thread funds can't be transferred.  I appreciate everyones replies 🙂

Nancy

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Hi. As far as I know, Currently it is NOT possible, as PM is a Prepaid Carrier

BUT, who knows, perhaps PM might try in future