cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer of funds

nelliott17
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm wondering if it would be possible to take the funds that I currently have in my PM account and transfer them over to another account.  Does anyone in the community know if this could happen.  I did send a private message early this morning but haven't received a response from the mod.  None of the mods are showing as having been active since Friday/Saturday.  I know this would probably be something a mod would have to do but don't want to waste time if it can't be done to begin with.

Thanks in advance for the help,

Nancy

6 REPLIES 6

Hi. As far as I know, Currently it is NOT possible, as PM is a Prepaid Carrier

BUT, who knows, perhaps PM might try in future

nelliott17
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for the link.  Per that thread funds can't be transferred.  I appreciate everyones replies 🙂

Nancy

Not permitted; see solution in this thread: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/My-other-account-with-Public-M...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

I don't think you can transfer funds to another account. 

I belieeve i've read thsi somewhere, and it's not normally possible to transfer funds.

Perhaps the mods can allow a 1 time acception but again you would need to check with them.

@Shazia_K

Raven_Jet
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
I've never tried this before... I'm not sure, but I've never heard this allowed on any other prepaid plan I've tried.

I would ask just a mod to make sure.
Need Help? Let's chat.