cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer of Koodo mobile

asapoemma
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am a new subscriber and have made 3 private messages to Team moderators to assist in moving my existing Koodo mobile number. No one has replied me. Is there a way out or I just forget it?

11 REPLIES 11

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@GBSIf you are a post paid customer you can port via selfserve. If you are prepaid you will need to contact a moderator. Do note moderator response time can be up to 48 hours.. so in terms of service there is a pretty big difference.

Porting number into Koodo

GBS

How do I port a number from Koodo?   it seems difficult.   Is Telus trying to make it difficult for me trying to downgrade from Koodo to PM?

welcome to pm it can be a little rough starting sometimes, porting can be a painSmiley Very Happy

asapoemma

Thanks for your suggestion. I went through my account and did it myself. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

have yo tried porting it yourself in your "my account"or is it a pre paid number?

Tishie1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I also ported from koodo and it took awhile cause the mods asked me for my info and I replied by email. You cannot reply by email!! It needs to be on the public mobile site.

Also, it was hard to tell when it ported so I had someone call me and it rung about 5 hours after giving my info to the mods...

asapoemma

Oh ok. I will wait then. A friend who referred  me had hers ported within 5 hrs. But since wait time is about 48 hrs I will just wait then. Thanks

asapoemma

I think it’s now over 24 hrs. I will just wait then

MandyJ
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@asapoemma wrote:

I am a new subscriber and have made 3 private messages to Team moderators to assist in moving my existing Koodo mobile number. No one has replied me. Is there a way out or I just forget it?

I'm not sure how long ago you started messaging the moderators, but the website says that they can take up to 48 hours to respond, depending on the number of messages they have in the queue. Hopefully you hear back from them soon! 

@asapoemma wrote:

It's strange that they haven't repleid to 3 different messages.  How long ago was that?

Also, please make sure that the messages are going to the correct place.  The moderator username is Moderator_Team and they can be contacted through this link:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@asapoemma It can take a few days for the moderators to respond. Multiple messages MAY move you down the line so it's best to just be patient Smiley Frustrated

Need Help? Let's chat.