cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topped-up Account - No service still

victorzhang
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I topped-up the account and have a balance but there is no service. Please take a look.

17 REPLIES 17

paul5

We are here to help you as a community  form we have people  here to help you with all your needs to get you up an going

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@victorzhang wrote:

Thank you very much, this works. Anyway, let me check out the requirement from regulator and spare the next victim.

@victorzhang I understand the frustration at the issue, but calling it fraud is a definite overstatement.  You're confusing a system glitch with intentional misinformation or deceit.  I wish you luck if you wish to persist with fraud accusations, but I am pretty confident they will not go anywhere.  As for a CCTS (you make complaints to the CCTS, not to the CRTS), feel free to check out all the info here:  https://www.ccts-cprst.ca/.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

victorzhang

Thank you very much, this works. Anyway, let me check out the requirement from regulator and spare the next victim.

Perfect!! Let us know what happens @victorzhang.

victorzhang

Many thanks to you guys. I will try your suggestion see what the regulator say about this company. I will come back when I get feedback.

Ok... now we know that's probably your changed plan that's is the problem...You can try what @Anonymous proposed to you... @victorzhang

Try the lost/stolen feature.

Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.

victorzhang

Quit is a way to leave this company playing fraud. They choose a way to play fraud, fine, make it a hard way.

victorzhang

yes, I changed the plan 2 months ago when I flew out and switch back to $35 plan last night. The auto pay has been set up early in Sept. 2018 and kept that way till today.  

You know the door will be always open if you want to quit...good luck... @victorzhang 

victorzhang

Totally done with this company. The only thing i want to do is file a case against this company about their fraud conduct.Need information about the company and its registration.

Don't worry @victorzhang a solution exists!!! Just explain your problem and the forum will help you..or you will have some help from the mods!!!

Did you change your phone package?? @victorzhang

victorzhang

Is this a riddle or a service? I am fed up with this company, totally a joke. This company should not be in market to play fraud. I definitely call CRTC to report it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@victorzhang wrote:

I set up auto-pay two month ago. I paid another 68 dollars from last night. My website account is OK and community account is OK. I Cannot make any phone calls till now. Voice prompts me to call *611, no human to take calls to solve problems or give any useful feedback. Personnel at walmart tried to help, but public mobile leaves no contact information except the community. Is this what they call a servie? I doubt does this company comply with regulations at all?

Yes. This is the customer service model they have here. Your fellow customers here in the community can very often help you get on your way.

Did you try the lost/stolen feature?

Maybe post a screenshot of your overview page too. Blank out personal info of course.

victorzhang

I set up auto-pay two month ago. I paid another 68 dollars from last night. My website account is OK and community account is OK. I Cannot make any phone calls till now. Voice prompts me to call *611, no human to take calls to solve problems or give any useful feedback. Personnel at walmart tried to help, but public mobile leaves no contact information except the community. Is this what they call a servie? I doubt does this company comply with regulations at all?

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Did you have an interruption of service?? Your account is still Ok??? Can you explain what happened exactly...Here we are for help you it's a forum...we are not the moderators.. @victorzhang

Anonymous
Not applicable

@victorzhang wrote:

I topped-up the account and have a balance but there is no service. Please take a look.

But is the balance enough to cover the cost of your plan?

Try the lost/stolen feature.

Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

Need Help? Let's chat.