cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Time to Move to Koodo

Get some real LTE. Customer service won't be much better but at least they have a phone number.

570x760_smart_fit.png

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Time to Move to Koodo

@dararara As long as it is what you need, go for it!

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

i dont think most people on PM are surfing the net on there phone looking at crap, so i dont think they really care much for 10 gb but as the previous guy said, go for it if thats ur thing

Mayor / Maire

@slash407 wrote:

i dont think most people on PM are surfing the net on there phone looking at crap, 

@slash407 have you been outside of your home at all recently?  Try walking down a city street, or getting on a bus, subway/LRT, airplane, etc. 

@slash407 wrote:

so i dont think they really care much for 10 gb but as the previous guy said, go for it if thats ur thing

These days, streaming a ton of audio and/or video is getting more an more common.  Of course, many services allow you to download stuff over WiFi at home/office/hotspot to consume later without using mobile data, but many also do it spontaneously on the go.  Then there's instant messaging, Facetime/video calling (I see this a lot on the train), connected video games (anyone remember the Pokemon Go craze a couple of years ago? that thing was apparently a massive data & battery hog), Facebook feeds, Twitter, SnapChat, Instagram....  yeah there's a LOT you can do on the go, and you can burn through a lot of data.  May not apply to you, but talk to any average Millenial or Gen Z'er.  Actually, correction:  instant message any average Millenial or Gen Z'er.  Case in point.  Smiley Wink

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

good deal, but I still stay on PM

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi,

I don’t know if you are aware that Koodo have had reputation of not hiking prices for its legacy customers. In fact it was almost like their “trade mark”. Koodo users were proud of it but not anymore. Starting this May all users that are on $25 legacy plans including PM Pioneers that decided to switch many years ago to avoid hike by PM are included in that price increase. They are going to pay $5 more and I think $3 for more expensive legacy plans.

So please be aware Koodo is not going to be the same company anymore.

If you are switching from PM always check fine print and be prepared to join different Koodo than before. Now everything is on the table. You don’t need to do a lot to lose your reputation. 👎☹️

promo code doesnt work