cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: The number entered does not belong to a valid Public Mobile Subscriber public mobile error

Hi,

The number entered does not belong to a valid Public Mobile Subscriber. what next?

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: The number entered does not belong to a valid Public Mobile Subscriber public mobile error

@marei:

Send a private message to the mods by clicking here and give them your phone number, email address, SIM card number and a description of the problem (including the error message you are getting).

They will get to you and sort this out, as you can see it's happened to others before you. Smiley Happy

"The number entered does not belong to a valid Public Mobile Subscriber public mobile error"

I have a this problem too.

@mjsteven wrote:

"The number entered does not belong to a valid Public Mobile Subscriber public mobile error"

Please see the post 3 above this post to deal with this issue.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Glad this was resolved thankfully for me there was no problem signing up! 

Still it is not working.

I tried many times.

Mayor / Maire

@mjsteven wrote:

Still it is not working.

I tried many times.

Send a message to Moderator_Team here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437