cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The number entered does not belong to a valid Public Mobile Subscriber.

ckang20
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was trying to activate my publicmobile SIM card and face to error stated below : 

The number entered does not belong to a valid Public Mobile Subscriber.

I am currently freedom user, trying to switch to publicmobile.

First I tried to activate through the main page, but realized that there was an event for freedom mobile users.

So I closed the tab (I was on the process of choosing the plan) and went to the event webpage and tried to do all over again.

But when I tried, I wasn't able to do it anymore.

I dont know if its because I closed the tab, but I'm stuck with that error......

Helppp

2 REPLIES 2

Please try this:

• clear your browser’s cache and restart your computer
  • private/incognito browsing mode
  • turn off any popup/ad blocker
  • if you have a long name(s) enter short ones
  • be sure your postal code is entered WITHOUT spaces
  • choose any valid Canadian number that is not your own as “Alternate”

Report what happens.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Can you be more specific about the error.  Was it popping up because of what you entered for referral?  To enter a referral, you need to enter a valid Public Mobile phone number.  The owner of that number would receive a credit as long as your account remains in good standing.  Otherwise the activation process for porting from Freedom would require you to enter your Freedom credentials including account number (no dashes) and phone number.  So, does this explanation cover your error message?  By the way, if you are in need of a valid Public Mobile number for the referral, I could PM my number to you.  Smiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.