cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Users Online currently is missingm where is it located?

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Since the Users Online thing is not showing on the main Community page, where do we find it, or what do we type to find it?

If we need to see what Mod is online, that users online would be helpful

7 REPLIES 7

WearySky
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
Seeing which mods are online isn't that useful any way:

1 - mods can be online and not show as online in the forums
2 - it doesn't matter if you pm/tag an online mod or any other mod, since they all see them all any way.

@NDesai wrote:

@makkahn28 wrote:

So, it then appears that the conventional method was either taken down, or just mis-placed, and this link is the only way currently to find who's currently online. Curious

As discussed in your previous topic, you know that is the only way. Posting again will not bring it if they've decided to take it out for any reason. 

I thought it was the same post to see that it is asked again is just crazy lol

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@makkahn28 wrote:

So, it then appears that the conventional method was either taken down, or just mis-placed, and this link is the only way currently to find who's currently online. Curious

As discussed in your previous topic, you know that is the only way. Posting again will not bring it if they've decided to take it out for any reason. 

youbme
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@makkahn28Yup, hopefully they put it back on the main page. For now, I bookmarked this link for future reference...

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I remember @NDesai linked that page recently.  Tried searching for it but couldn't find it yet.  I will find it from my computer later.  

Need Help? Let's chat.