cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank You PM!

jphernandez
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just want to say thank you for bringing an affordable wireless mobile service to us! It has taken me about three months deciding on which wireless carrier to choose. Most of the plans are so expensive and this seems like the best one out there!

I finally have a mobile phone number after five years of having no contact number here in Canada. I never needed one before until now that I've decided to go back to school! I have always been turned off by how overpriced they are compared to my home country.

Thanks again Public Mobile and hello to everyone in the community!

13 REPLIES 13

I can feel it, smell it, taste the change coming

Also, @Martin, that means your $500 richer, lobster dinner

Scavenger29
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just signed up yesterday very pleased with service so far.

Really hoping this is a wake up call for the Cell Phone Industry.

Martin
Legend
Legend
makkahn28,

He sent me $500 via PayPal to say that!

How do you know that, @Martin, That Mood_I is the Boss? Lol

TroyDaBes
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Moid_I

The reward will show-up here?

[img]http://i.imgur.com/WDPfu4A.png[/img]

and it says that the mod will do the checking every 6th of the month. Do we expect to see the reward the day after or does it take a while?

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

I believe that Moid said essentially what I was going to say.

Also, he's the bossman who tolerates no disagreements (even if I dared to have one)!

Cheers.

Moid_I
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@jphernandez  It really makes us feel as we have accomplished something after compliments like these and to see our customers are happy for the product we have launched after year of hard work. So thank you very much for the compliments. 

@TroyDaBes Yes you should recieve Reward on your account, It will show us in your Self Serve page and we post on Community as well. 

TroyDaBes

@Martin

How do we know if we got any reward for helping the community? Will it pop-up to my account if I have one?

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

On behalf of the PM staff, thank you! I'm sure that they will be pleased to read your post.

If you wish to reduce the cost of your plan, you can refer friends. Each referred friend who becomes a customer provides you with a credit of $1 per friend per 30 days, as long as the friend remains a customer in good standing with Public Mobile. Loyalty pays. Between the 12th and 60th months, you will receive an increased credit per month per year, capped at $5 per month. If you enable auto-pay, that is worth a credit of $2 per month. Lastly, if you provide answers to posts in this community, you can earn up to $6 per month. Your answers must be factually correct and appropriate to the situation. For instance, if a person's phone is not working and all that is required is a reboot, but you suggest a hard factory reset, that advice is not appropriate to the problem, and you will receive no points for it. Plus, you will be constructively criticized by other responders to emphasize that your answers must be correct and situationally appropriate.

Welcome to Public Mobile!

I feel, Koodo And Telus Prepaid, just lack the Crazy Plan(s) PM has, Though Telus and Koodo Postpaid has different story

TroyDaBes

Welcome to PM! I can pretty much say the same. I'm really happy with PM. The plan is really cheap. Great network to where I am. Hopefully they will bring more good plans in the future.

Welcome aboard. PM is Rocking Awesome

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle
Thanks. Welcome aboard. Enjoy your new service.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.