cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Texts not sending or being received

@Bionicle77 wrote:

Yes, it seems that the people I am able to send to are Telus customers  

@Bionicle77  Did you receive a text from Pub lic Mobile that the port has been completed? If not, just use your old sim card until it stops working. Once that happens it means the port is complete and you can start using the PM sim.

Hope that helps!

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I haven't received that.

I did get a text about a Sim and activation online form, but couldn't find that form. 

@Bionicle77 wrote:

I haven't received that.

I did get a text about a Sim and activation online form, but couldn't find that form. 

This means that your number port failed.  There is no such form.  That text message that Public Mobile sends out contains incorrect instructions.   You need to send message through this link;  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Be sure to provide your Bell account number and the Bell account owner's name.

Mayor / Maire

@Bionicle77 wrote:

Thanks, I'll wait and see if I get that text soon. 

I'm not on the $15 plan. 

@Bionicle77  Ports can take up to 5 hours to complete. Just be patient you should be getting that text from PM soon.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

At this point, my bell sim card won't send or receive any texts to people on the telus network, and my public sim card will only send and receive with the telus network. 

How long should I expect to wait to hear a response on my message to the moderator team?