cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Texts not being sent

Jabb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Switched to the $15 plan and now I can’t send texts.  I can receive texts and use talk.  Any fix?

11 REPLIES 11

Jabb

They did not say what they did to fix it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jabb wrote:

Sent a private message and problem was resolved.  

@Jabb Did they say anything about what they might have done?

Jabb

Sent a private message and problem was resolved.  

@LaOmbra wrote:

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

Please read these insights and share yours regarding problems with texting with PM, here:
Problems with Texting on Public Mobile? Read my insights and share yours

If you appreciate the thread, be sure to click the Bravo button at the bottom of the post once you are at the link above.

No thanks! Self-aggrandizement should go unrewarded

Why are you here anyway, other than lurking and leaving condescending remarks, as it that is not "self-aggrandizement"? At least I am trying to help others. What have you got to offer? 

LaOmbra
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

Please read these insights and share yours regarding problems with texting with PM, here:

If you appreciate the thread, be sure to click the Bravo button at the bottom of the post once you are at the link above.

No thanks! Self-aggrandizement should go unrewarded

@sunflowershine wrote:

@Jabb wrote:

Switched to the $15 plan and now I can’t send texts.  I can receive texts and use talk.  Any fix?

@Jabb Not sure how soon PM will get it fixed. Just an advice for you if you need to text out to friends: download a free calling and texting app, such as TextNow and Fongo. You can text it for FREE as long as you have wifi or data; 

That is part of the limitation... needing wifi or data...

BTW, does the receibving party also need to be using the same app to receive text?

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jabb wrote:

@Jabb Not sure how soon PM will get it fixed. Just an advice for you if you need to text out to friends: download a free calling and texting app, such as TextNow and Fongo. You can text it for FREE as long as you have wifi or data; 

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Jabb  a écrit :

Write a message to the moderator to let them know..again...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 I don't switch now for this plan for this reason...Smiley Frustrated

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jabb wrote:

Unfortunately this has been reported by many people but not yet officially recognized as a problem.

@Alan_K: Another $15 texting problem report.

Need Help? Let's chat.