Patience is for a soup kitchen line up... We've PAID for service and support some of us aren't getting.
1. Regret the latest decisions in your life.
2. Remember that when a deal is too good to be true, it most likely comes with little to no support.
3. Therapeutically vent to strangers on forums.
4. Think of ways to remind yourself that you matter, even though support makes it feel like you don't.
5. Entertain yourself by trying different "Home Made" remedies to try and solve your problem, so that at least you feel useful.
6. Send a mass WhatsApp message (because text doesn't work) to all your friends and tell them "I can't receive calls right now, but message me, and I'll call you right back. You too mom" So they don't just hear your voice message and think you're a **bleep** for not answering.
7. Accept the fact that you'll likely end up crawling back to your previous carrier after 3 months, so that even though you'll get support from a foreign country call centre after waiting 30mins to an hour, a human, 73% of the time might solve your problem in a timely manner.
I can understand the nature of the beast. And I appreciate your good nature as well.
It's the Radio Silence that infuriates customers. When you "As a customer" are looking for help and all you see is other customers asking for the same help and not receiving it... It gives you a feeling that you've fallen in to a trap with no hope of escaping.
A "Blanket" Direct Message/Email stating that a surge in support requests due to such and such will delay support. A Reminder of the delay every 48 hours with a "REQUEST COUNT SOLVED" gives us simple folk hope that our number might be next.
i am on day 2 with no calling or text. please help....
Please send a private message to a moderator/customer service rep ASAP.