cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible Support by PM - I so regret - 10th day NOT RECEIVING CALLS OR TEXTS

Rage
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Your support request (#5237-6400)

Please help... Unable to recive calls from last 10 days... loosing business and clients are mad.

I am stuck, trying sending support messages but no response... this is bad...

------------

Since last 10 days i posted 3 threads, 2 emails, I PM to Shenaz the Mod.

0 Support Recevie.

This is terrible... 

@Shazia_K , @Mary_M , Saray_O , @Caroline_D Jeremy_M , @Brooke_C

79 REPLIES 79

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@holntuc wrote:

i am on day 2 with no calling or text. please help....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please send a private message to a moderator/customer service rep ASAP. 

holntuc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i am on day 2 with no calling or text. please help....

dotCEO

@Rockdaddy22

I can understand the nature of the beast. And I appreciate your good nature as well.

It's the Radio Silence that infuriates customers. When you "As a customer" are looking for help and all you see is other customers asking for the same help and not receiving it... It gives you a feeling that you've fallen in to a trap with no hope of escaping. 

A "Blanket" Direct Message/Email stating that a surge in support requests due to such and such will delay support. A Reminder of the delay every 48 hours with a "REQUEST COUNT SOLVED" gives us simple folk hope that our number might be next. 

Rockdaddy22
7. I can pretty much guarantee that one won't happen. If your with PM that long you'll come to realize this isn't the norm. I promise you these kind of problems had answers in minutes to hours before this promo, and it'll be like that again soon. I really do appreciate your good nature and patience.

dotCEO

@Rockdaddy22

This.

1. Regret the latest decisions in your life.

2. Remember that when a deal is too good to be true, it most likely comes with little to no support.

3. Therapeutically vent to strangers on forums.

4. Think of ways to remind yourself that you matter, even though support makes it feel like you don't.

5. Entertain yourself by trying different "Home Made" remedies to try and solve your problem, so that at least you feel useful.

6. Send a mass WhatsApp message (because text doesn't work) to all your friends and tell them "I can't receive calls right now, but message me, and I'll call you right back. You too mom" So they don't just hear your voice message and think you're a **bleep** for not answering.

7. Accept the fact that you'll likely end up crawling back to your previous carrier after 3 months, so that even though you'll get support from a foreign country call centre after waiting 30mins to an hour, a human, 73% of the time might solve your problem in a timely manner.

Rockdaddy22
So what do you do?

dotCEO

Patience is for a soup kitchen line up... We've PAID for service and support some of us aren't getting.

Rockdaddy22
You'll just have to be patient

Mannie
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
I tried twitter and Facebook...nothing

cheeseburger
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Porting a business critical line to a pay as you go online only support model. Really?

dotCEO

I give up.

xBlitzerx

If you have a business that your income is depends upon, you should have a backup.

You sound like businesses that cry when their internet has downtime and don't have a backup.

kevdanga

You realize how obnoxious of a post this is? Expecting a service that was paid for to work...isn't outrageous...And who has a backup line?!

xBlitzerx

Wow. Maybe if you run a business you should have a back up number?

I understand waiting sucks but you should have expected that with this low of a rate.

The other providers have quicker service true, but they don't help you at all anyway.

Calm down.

cheeseburger
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
@chungeva

This is the nature of the support model.

chungeva

so nothing we can do except wait????????????

Rockdaddy22
Thanks for speaking the word, PM is trying to clear the backlog

bharris

Just to letr you guys know the problems are getting fixed it just takes time. I had a couple problems fixed it took 7- 10 days

cakwan
My number doesn't work and I don't have a Twitter account activated, how else can I get their attention?

Rockdaddy22
Also try twitter and facebook

cakwan
I'm on my 6th day of not being able to send/receive texts, receive incoming calls and no data. My previous provider cancelled my service with them only moments after signing up with PM. I'm stuck and havent heard from the moderators even though I've messaged them. Please help @Shazia_K @Mary_M

MG2

@Rage  how long did the twitter take?  I have two requests there... first was November 18...

Rage is a good username for this community! 😉

Rockdaddy22
Not true @Rage they're all part of the same team and actually work all the places I believe. Only 1 or 2 mods work on the community everyday.

I hope they were able to solve your issue on Twitter 🙂

Rage

I finally got support from Twitter.

I guess no one should waste their time on this "community" as there are only 5, 6 mods who hate their jobs.

Post on Twitter!

Rockdaddy22
Your public mobile account will start fresh when it gets fixed, so you won't be paying for 2 simultaneously

Leena_sachdev
Wut? Why on earth one should pay for 2 services at the same time?

Rockdaddy22
Does your other carrier still work, if so , what's the harm in paying them?

eshast87

Same here. No response.

Does one have to post publicly on social media to get a response?

@Mary_M@Shazia_K, @Jeremy_M and @Brooke_C can we get some help with our porting issues? It has been 4 days now. I cant keep paying the other carrier.

Mannie
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
5th day..
Need Help? Let's chat.