cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible Support by PM - I so regret - 10th day NOT RECEIVING CALLS OR TEXTS

Rage
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Your support request (#5237-6400)

Please help... Unable to recive calls from last 10 days... loosing business and clients are mad.

I am stuck, trying sending support messages but no response... this is bad...

------------

Since last 10 days i posted 3 threads, 2 emails, I PM to Shenaz the Mod.

0 Support Recevie.

This is terrible... 

@Shazia_K , @Mary_M , Saray_O , @Caroline_D Jeremy_M , @Brooke_C

79 REPLIES 79

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
@Rage 11 days is way to long. I'll tag @Shazia_K and @Mary_M 2 of the best. Maybe 1 of them could solve this for you in the morning. I'm really sorry you're experiencing these issues 😞

Mannie
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

eshast87

Same here.

I have been waiting on a response for 3 days now. I am regretting my decison.

24-48 hr response time for support is fine but anything longer than that is unacceptable for a technology company specially when 24-48hours is touted on the website.

@Mary_M , @Jeremy_M , @Shazia_K and @Brooke_C please help. 

zoomzoom87
Only in bc i think?

djv
Can someone tell me how to tag moderator

Rage

i am playing way more for 1 way service and thrid class support.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Yes you are paying less lol

Mannie
Day 4 for me

Rage

Day 11.

No Incoming. No Support. PM wont give a F

Leena_sachdev
Even the cheaper networks like wind/chatr have a good customer service and its not that we'r paying any less on PM.

Potatoes
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
@Rage it's not that I support this kind of service over pissed off customers, it's that I understand a service like public mobile will never compare to a full fledged, established business and I put my expectations on a lower rung of the ladder.

Everyone wants that rogers/bell/telus customer service but surprise, were not paying $100+ a month.

Kylam1015
I did understand that PM is online support only... I knew that coming in from Rogers (albeit being Robbers, had decent service). I'm also having troubles with my port - PM cancelled my Rogers service but didn't actually complete the port to the PM side. I am scared that the phone number I've had for 15 years is gone. Sent in the email and is still waiting for a reply. I understand mods are probably swamped from all the requests and may take a while to respond to everyone. But honestly as customers don't we have a right to get what we paid for? PM should've anticipated the number of issues and hired additional staff for this promo. There should be at least some communication for people who are waiting. No ETA because it's a complex issue? Fine, but at least tell us. It's frustrating not knowing. Everyone says be patient, and the community has come up with suggestions to help with different issues, but it doesn't excuse the company from not serving their customers, and not giving out any communications related to the delays.

Mannie
They stated that we would get a response within a time period. 48 hours and no response. They should put a banner up and state due to the promo you should expect delays in support.

Some people have been waiting a long time for a response and some people just get helped right away.
I think everyone is just hoping a mod will see our issue. They should have one thread for this specific issue. The mod can just go through one thread instead of going through the multiple messages or threads. It's all over the place.

Wind mobile was good, just lacking reception in certain places. Dropped calls. I think public mobile needs to hire more support. I know the network service is good since my husband had no issues. Just some of us got lucked out. I've never heard of anyone from other providers going through this...just probably happened to me for the first time...

I think every service provider is good when things are working. Just need to get past this hurdle.

Rage

Guys... Save your self from the pain.

Switch to Fido instead.. here is how 

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/fido-fido-match-public-mobile-plan-4g-provincial-wide-calling-1000-lo...

Rage

Contact Us For matters that cannot be resolved in Self Serve or the Community, email us account specific details and we’ll respond within 48 hours.

Liers 

bbdata
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Mannie wrote:
Sending multiple messages to a mod affects the backlog how? They would just ignore and move on

@Mannie Ignoring a message and moving on takes time. You need to read and understand the message, then apply judgement to acknolwedge the message as a duplicate to ignore it.

If this takes one minute to do, and you have 60 messages back logged. That's one hour of your time wasted.

Rage

@Potatoes I made a mistake chosing this service I admit... but what about all the promises of great service and support on website...

After 10 days of no service am i asking alot?

After NOT receiving a SINGLE message from support in 10 days, am i asking alot?

Forget the business use for a minute what about the personel calls?? They are not worth the service i am paying for?

People like you support this kind of services over pissed off customers and they keep screwing us. 

1: When you have more customers hire more supporting staff.

2: dont sell when you cant handel.

Simple

Potatoes
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Honestly, why in the world would you choose public mobile (or any other similar carrier) for your business phone? As much as I can't stand rogers they were unquestionably my first choice when I needed a phone for business use. Never would I trust public, wind, etc for a business.

All the bitching from people all around. Everyone had a month to take care of this and now think you are owed the world when stuff is not going exactly to your liking. You get what you pay for, which is a passable, second rate carrier.

I can only suggest that be patient. The promo expires today and they will get to all backlog and start to catch up. In the mean time, there will be minimal problems with renewals/activation so, you will soon hear back. 

Thank you for your patient in the mean time. 

Rage

@ute1978 I shouldnt trusted the service by its name... I didnt had time to go through all the forums, I never had any issue in porting before.. and I ported 3 services in last 5 years...

The furstrating part is PM is showing 0 effort is dealing my issues. 

Mannie
All I remember seeing on the announcements were we are offering this and that. Other friends of mine switched without issues. If everything went well with them why would I check the forums? I know once I get the connection it will be great.
Deployment of this deal should have been better planned out

Rage

@Mannie sorry to hear that...

Some should take action against Public Mobile... its unethical, WE ARE NOT BUYING LOTTERY that if you win you get service if you lose then byebye money...

This is such a terrible experiance 

Mannie
Sending multiple messages to a mod affects the backlog how? They would just ignore and move on

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Rage I truly understand your frustration and I agree PM should have done something by now. 10 days without service is indeed unacceptable.

But if you want to rely on customer service by phone PM is not the right carrier for you. As a business man you should know the expression "due diligence". More than 10 days ago the community was full of threads about porting and activation issues.... and you still signed up and ported an important business line?

Pier

I guess all mods are on leave until the end of the promo.

Mannie
I don't think they are doing their best. There is no acknowledgement of our messages. @ute1978

Public mobile should have stated the backlog cleary before any of us who made the switch. My mother is on her death bed and I am alone with her at the hospital and can't receive any calls. Only way is whatsapp but not everyone has that...this is so frustrating...don't tell me to wait...we have waited

Rage

Now that FIDO is offering same package and Canada wide calling I dont think anyone should stuck with Public Mobile anymore...

ALL you have to do is call findo and ask them to match the deal. Check RedFlagDeals people are getting GREAT SUPPORT where they can actually talk to a human on phone.

#badservice

Vanterax

Well, you have other members encouraging to be the "squeeky wheel".  So it goes to my point, disorganised and poorly planned.

ute1978

@Vanterax wrote:

And you know those details how?

Just by following the threads in this community. Just recently another member admitted he sent 80 messages to a mod....

Rage

wait how many days? Dont defend they wrong.. they are overwholem for selling more then they can support.

I paid them my money and I demand to get what I paid for. I am loosing business for unable to get calles, ITS NOT MY FAULT.

Its been 10 days.. I cant wait any longer... This is already over my head.

Need Help? Let's chat.