cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical issues with calling and receiving the calls

Farzoq
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This the third time that my service has been disrupted. When people call me the call drops without even ring tone. When I call, the automated message tells that I dont have long distance feature and then it offers me the package. I am not even calling long distant number. Can someone help ne solving this issue?

Thanks 

4 REPLIES 4

Farzoq
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for helping. There were no funds available, that's why I couldn't call or receive the calls. I reached the customer service of public mobile by calling Telus, they transferred me to them. The representative said that if I change my plan to unlimited talk now, I will be able to call right away. I changed the plan and select the option to top up now, not on the billing date. But still, I can't call or receive the calls.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Farzoq, the issues with you calling out and getting a message about not having a long distance calling feature can be attributed to provisioning problems with your account.  Have you ever been able to call without getting this message.  If not, then you will need the moderator team to look into resetting your account.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code along with a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

The issues with others being unable to call you is a harder one to figure out.  This could be something on the caller's end.  In any event, an account reset would resolve everything that could be a problem on the Public Mobile end.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

What is the format of the number you're calling?  Try dialling it without brackets and hyphens and any other non-numeric characters.

Try this as a 10 digit number, or 11 digit number with the leading 1.  I'm not sure what plan you have, but a Provincial-Wide calling plan still has long distance numbers (not chargeable).

Have the numbers worked previously for you?

Anonymous
Not applicable

first try to dial 1 before the number 
if you don't work you have to
send a private message To

customer support teams (Moderators)>> Click here 

In your message put it, please include.

- your Name 

- your account number ,if you have it 

- your phone number 

- your account, 4 digit PIN

- date of birth 

- Detailed explanation of specific your issue 

- them can help you a lot nice service Team

Waiting for Response, Community Moderators are available from:

Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7pm (EDT)
During business hours, we strive to answer all customer messages/inquiries as soon as possible. Usually, that is within an hour, but in peak periods, it could be as much as within 72 hours of receiving the message.
And be patient please

Good Luck
Need Help? Let's chat.