cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THANK YOU, Public Mobile

Korth
Mayor / Maire

Just starting a separate thread because I didn't want to be buried under the flurry avalanching behind your announcement thread.

Thank you Public Mobile, @CS_Agent, To Whom It May Concern (or whatever entity I should address) for your gifts to us.

It's marketing, customer retention, loyalty, data collection, etc, because business is business of course.

But it's also generous. Everyone likes gifts.

And it's also compassionate. Long distance minutes and data which will be especially welcome by many during (and following) the holiday season - especially welcome by those among us who might not be able to afford such basic "luxuries" when they're needed most. 

7 REPLIES 7

missmobile
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

For your gift of giving!🎄Merry Christmas

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@hss wrote:

Hopefully PM too offers unlimited data at 2G atlest after the expiry of data.

Yeah that would be awesome, but I feel it may take awhile.

Wholecloud
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Agreed and I would gladly accept more "insulting" gifts if others feel that way LOL. Cheers

hss
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

This is a very welcoming gift and I was actually planning to move to a different provider. The gift did put that decision on wait. Hopefully PM too offers unlimited data at 2G atlest after the expiry of data. Also hope they add more benefits or bring back the migration offers as I do miss a lot of calls and messages by not having wifi calling.

superhamster
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

There's been people out there complaining and saying the gifts are "insulting". What kind of person complains about a gift?

Thanks Public Mobile, I appreciate the freebies and I'm just sad that I didn't switch to Public sooner 😲

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Thank you Public Mobile for the gifts Heart

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

Yea, i agree this time bonus is good to have during holiday season.  

Especially those who can use it!  Smiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.