cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching

Colby16
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Switching need a Sim Card but deal runs out today can't get to the city until Wednesday how can I still get the plan I want?

8 REPLIES 8

HeatherHowe
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Sorry. I guess it’s here say?  I read that new offers were coming out shortly. I assumed this week. I suppose I have made an ass out of me. My intent was not malicious. Only passing on what I read to help out. Again apologies. 

HeatherHowe

Sorry. I guess it’s here say?  I read that new offers were coming out shortly. I assumed this week. I suppose I have made an ass out of me. My intent was not malicious. Only passing on what I read to help out. Again apologies if I made a mistake or have mislead anyone. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@HeatherHowe wrote:

I believe there are new plans being offered shortly. You might be lucky and get a better plan or something similar. Public mobile has a good variety to choose from.  I wouldn’t stress.  Hope you find one that works for you. 

@HeatherHowedo you know something that others do not.  No  one except the higher ups knows what offers are coming nor when.

HeatherHowe

I believe there are new plans being offered shortly. You might be lucky and get a better plan or something similar. Public mobile has a good variety to choose from.  I wouldn’t stress.  Hope you find one that works for you. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Colby16 what city are you in? I

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

There's no guarantees on exactly when the next offer will come or what will be offered.  I would not worry too much.  In recent times, offers have been quite frequent.  You might want to consider ordering a SIM card online and be ready for the next deal. 

Colby16
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Will there be new offers out I live hour away and work 12 hours

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Colby16 unfortunately you will need to activate before end of day to take advantage of the offers.  

Need Help? Let's chat.